1. Choose a unit.
Latest inventory will be provided upon request.
2. Pay the Reservation Fee.
Modes of Payment:
- Cash or Credit/Debit Card. Clients can settle payments at the Inspiria office cashier.
- Check. All check payments must be in the name of Gardenstate Enterprises, Inc.
- Bank Deposit. Payments can also be deposited to our existing bank accounts.
- Photocopy/Scanned copy of the deposit slip must be submitted in the office or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Choose a payment scheme.
You can request from our accounting to run various available payment schemes to guide you in your selection.
4. Fill-out and submit the required documents.
- Buyer’s Information Sheet
- Reservation Agreement Form
- Floor Plan of respective unit
- Computation Sheet of respective unit
Note: Place signature on all pages of the documents.
5. Submit the additional requirements.
- 2 Valid Government ID’s (hard copy)- TIN
- Photocopy of Birth/Marriage Certificate
- Photocopy of Passport including all pages with entries
- Proof of Billing
- 2 pcs. 2×2 picture (Buyer/Spouse/Atty-in-Fact)
- Post-Dated Checks
Note: Submission must be within 30 days from the date of reservation.
6. Claim your copy of the Documents at the office.
1. Basic Required Documents
2. Buyer’s Information Sheet
3. Reservation Agreement Form