1. Choose a unit.
Latest inventory will be provided upon request.
2. Pay the Reservation Fee.
Modes of Payment:
- Cash or Credit/Debit Card. Clients can settle payments at the Inspiria office cashier.
- Check. All check payments must be in the name of Gardenstate Enterprises, Inc.
- Bank Deposit. Payments can also be deposited to our existing bank accounts.
- Photocopy/Scanned copy of the deposit slip must be submitted in the office or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Choose a payment scheme.
You can request from our accounting to run various available payment schemes to guide you in your selection.
4. Fill-out and submit the required documents.
- Buyer’s Information Sheet
- Reservation Agreement Form
- Floor Plan of respective unit
- Computation Sheet of respective unit
Note: Place signature on all pages of the documents.
5. Submit the additional requirements.
- 2 Valid Government ID’s (hard copy)- TIN
- Photocopy of Birth/Marriage Certificate
- Photocopy of Passport including all pages with entries
- Proof of Billing
- 2 pcs. 2×2 picture (Buyer/Spouse/Atty-in-Fact)
- Post-Dated Checks
Note: Submission must be within 30 days from the date of reservation.